Painting No. 70 - Pears for Leslie

10" x 8" - Oil on Canvas Board
NFS

Here's No. 70 which is from much earlier in the year - probably around number 5 or 6. After I finished it Leslie decided it was going to stay off the market and be a part of our "private collection." Because I had the idea to progressively increase the price of each painting it made no sense to put one up that was not for sale so I let it stay out of the loop of this blog. I've loved this one since I finished it and thought it would be a shame not to share the nooks and crannies of this journey in addition to the ones that end up on Etsy. Plus, I'm trying to paint 100 paintings which is really freaking hard and every one counts.

I've a couple more like this to post on Wednesday and Thursday before getting back to the regular ones.

Comments

Popular Posts