Painting No. 42 - The Peach Bowl II

8" x 6" - Oil on Canvas Board
SOLD

Same bowl, same peaches for number 42 but this time I really focused and tried to push it. This was done in one sitting but I was much more intentional about making every stroke count.

I was really scared, after the long break, of falling back into trying to make them perfect so the last few have been pretty loose (for me.) They felt alright and I could see that creating something without beating it to death was possible. With 42 I'm now trying to take that and sharpen it.

From here on out (so far) things have felt better and I'm looking forward to posting the new ones.

Comments

  1. I love the look of all these! The sepia-toned colors are perfect for my house :-) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts