Painting No. 36 - Amelia Morning

8" x 6" - Oil on Canvas Board
SOLD


Alright, it's go time. I've got roughly 100 days left and a long way to go so things should start moving fast and furious here for the next three months. I've done the math and I'll need to post roughly every other day (plus some extras) to hit 100. I've been burning though the canvas the last couple of weeks and am glad to start posting again.

Number 36 is one of the last ones from the Amelia trip. This is done but I was never really ready to let it go. I have a couple others that may re-surface later. I like this one but it feels like something is off. It's a nice landscape but is missing a focal point or some splash of color.

It's been suggested that I add a barn. Not really sure what a barn would be doing in a protected marsh area on Amelia Island so... this one is going into the books as is.

Have a great week. See you Tuesday.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I am so glad you are painting again!! I love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts