Painting No. 34 - Morning Sail

8" x 6" - Oil on Canvas Board
SOLD

So I got behind the last couple of months and have been trying to figure out the best way to catch up. What I've come up with is to do a series of smaller paintings within the 100 that are quicker and easier than my main ones. Since these are smaller and faster I am selling these for a flat $15.00. These will (I think) all be 8" x 6" and will be studies for the larger and tighter ones.

Number 34 is the first of these new ones and is the first real step into the next set I am working on. We recently took a trip to Amelia Island and while I was there I took a number of photos. There are some beautiful places there and I can't wait to see what comes out of these. This particular shot was from a boat as we went around Cumberland Island. I have a large (16" x 8") version of this in the works and it should be interesting to see how they compare.

Comments

Popular Posts