Painting No. 24 - Lemon Bowl

8" x 10" - Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Happy Easter! I hope you had a good one.

After a week off from the blog I am back at it. I had gotten behind and it was becoming impossible to start and finish one in a single night. So, I took the last week and got four or five started. It was good to work without any pressure and I've got some fun stuff lined up for the next couple of weeks.

So, here is number 24 - a bowl of lemons. I have been trying to push out a little bit. Instead of just a single piece of fruit on a clean background we now have seven different lemons and a bowl. It's still relatively simple but the complexity it adds to the process is tricky. You have shadows and light all over the place instead of a single problem to solve.

See you Thursday...

Comments

Popular Posts