Painting No. 19 - Spring Dogwoods II


8" x 8" - Oil on Canvas
SOLD

I am so glad March is here. I think it is by far my favorite month.

Now that things are warming up and starting to green around Atlanta I wanted to get up-to-speed on landscapes and flowers so that in a few weeks when everything is really in bloom I can capture it.

So, here is number 19. I had done some watercolors years ago of dogwoods and loved how they turned out and so I decided to start this new area with my old friends. This is an 8" x 8" original oil painting on stretched canvas.

If you are interested you can purchase the painting from my Etsy store at this link. See you Sunday...

Comments

  1. Ok, I know I say this everytime, but I LOVE this one!! It's so gorgeous!!! The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts