The Pear, Part Deux


So, the first painting sold in 30 minutes. Sure, it was a dollar but that's what I'm talking about. The second painting of the 100 is our friend the single pear again. This time I gave it a moodier, darker background to see how that worked.

The funny thing about this painting is how much abuse I have put it through. It was originally an 8x10 but I cropped it funny (too far to the left) and so I decided to cut it down to an 8x8. The background had to be worked three times all to the cries of Leslie saying things like "leave it alone" and "it was better before." But, last night I think I got it right and we were all happy.

You can purchase this one at this link but if you want it hurry.

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement. I think this will be the last of the single pears and will try to start mixing it up starting Sunday. Oh, and thanks to Rank the signature is now a *little* smaller. :)

Comments

  1. I love it!! These colors would look good in my house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adman--I love it. You are so talented and I am really proud of you!! Wish I had bought the first one!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts